Iontophoresis Controller, Chattanooga
- Dual Channel: treat 2 sites or deliver 2 medications simultaneously
- Constant current provides precise delivery regardless of skin impedence
- Current can be set in 0.1 mA increments between 0.5 mA and 4.0 mA.
- Automatic 30 second current ramp up and down during power on/off for patient comfort
- Beepinng sounds if electrode faults for open current or high impedance, low battery, treatment completion, or power left on.
- Previous dosage can be set as default to maintain frequently used treatment parameters.
Lead wire replacements can be bought seperately.